The Important Person In My Life

This is the second duty from Mr. Naro Prasetyo to share the duty in blog. So, in this blog I want to tell the important person in my life. Of course they are my parent. Because without them, I wouldn't here. But the most important person in my life is my mom.
My mom is my everything. She struggled when I was born until now. She prays for me everytime, because without her pray I couldn't like this.
My mom is a fussy person, especially about my health. She always remind me don't forget to eat although I'm busy. My mom sometime became a nurse, because when i got sick, she treats me like I'm a patient in hospital. She also became my chef, my hero, my teacher, and my best friend too. We talks a lot about everything until late night.  She supported what I'm doing. Eventhough we likes arguments, but actually we loving each other.
I really love her and of course my daddy. They are so important for me. Someday, I'll make them happy everytime and make them proud of me.
That's all about the  important person in my life. Thanks for reading.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RESENSI NOVEL BOYS WILL BE BOYS

Cara menghitung Future Value dan Present Value

RESOLUSI SAYA UNTUK 10 TAHUN MENDATANG